I have co-authored the following non-fiction:
- In Alien Heat: The Warminster Mystery Revisited, with John Ries
- UFO Warminster: Cradle of Contact, with Kevin Goodman
- History of a Mystery: Fifty Years of the Warminster Thing, with Kevin Goodman
and the following fiction:
- Sorrow Mystica (Dereham Connections: Node 2), with Kevin Goodman
- Crossing the Line (Dereham Connections: Node 3), with Kevin Goodman
The following novels are written solely by me:
When my friend John Ries, co-author of In Alien Heat, died, he left behind a pile of unpublished and mostly unseen short stories and poems. I, and our mutual friend S Carr Gogh, spent some time editing these for publication so that, at the very least, his friends and acquaintances could see what he liked to write about, what his obsessions were, and so on. This book is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle, and is called The Dead John Miscellany.
I have self-published a short Kindle book of some of my poems about and inspired by Wiltshire, Wiltshire Songs.
These can be purchased from most on-line shops, and some can also be ordered — probably — from some physical ones.